Q. Doctor Who - The Space Museum
The TARDIS materialises on the planet Xeros, inside a museum created by the Moroks. Inside the exhibts the Doctor, along with his companions, notice many familiar creatures, including Daleks - and also themselves.
During their time in the museum niether the Moroks, not the enslaved Xerons, seem to be able to see the Doctor and his companions. The Doctor surmises that the time shift they experienced upon arrival has caused them to become invisible.
To prevent themselves ending up as exhibits inside the museum the Doctor and his companions must ensure that the future they are witnessing must not happen.
Vicki helps the native Xerons become armed, and they form a rebellion against the Moroks. The Xeron revolution is a success, and the Doctor and his companions go on their way happy that the future has been changed sufficiently.
- Barbara Wright: Jacqueline Hill
- Ian Chesterton: William Russell
- Vicki: Maureen O'Brien
- Sita: Peter Sauders
- Dako: Peter Craze
- Morok Guards: Billy Cornelius (3-4), Lawrence Dean, Peter Diamond (3-4), Ken Norris, Salvin Stewart
- Third Xeron: Bill Starkey (1)
- Lobos: Richard Shaw (2-4)
- Tor: Jeremey Bulloch (2-4)
- Morok Messenger: Salvin Stewart (2)
- Morok Technician: Peter Diamond (2)
- Xerons: (all 3-4) Michael Gordon, Edward Granville, Bill Starkey, David Walliscroft
- Morok Commander: Ivor Salter (3-4)
- Dalek Voice: Peter Hawkins (4)
- Dalek Machine operated by: Murphy Grumbar (4)
- Extra: Brian Proudfoot
Showings on the BBC
|BBC 1||68||The Space Museum||Saturday, April 24, 1965||5:40 PM - 6:05 PM||10.5M||61%|
|BBC 1||69||The Dimensions Of Time||Saturday, May 1, 1965||5:40 PM - 6:05 PM|
|BBC 1||70||The Search||Saturday, May 8, 1965||5:40 PM - 6:05 PM||8.5M||56%|
|BBC 1||71||The Final Phase||Saturday, May 15, 1965||5:40 PM - 6:05 PM||8.5M||49%|
Outside LocationsNo location details are available
- Ealing Television Film Studios
- Television Centre Studio 4
BloopersNo blooper details are available
- The lettering to the end credits of part three is much smaller than normal.
- Episode 3: William Hartnell only appears in the reprise at the start of part three.