The Time Of The Daleks
The Doctor has always admired the work of William Shakespeare. So he is a little surprised that Charley doesn't hold the galaxy's greatest playwright in the same esteem. In fact she's never heard of him.
Which the Doctor thinks is quite impossible.
General Mariah Learman, ruling Britain after the Eurowars, is one of Shakespeare's greatest admirers, and is convinced her time machine will enable her to see the plays' original performances.
Which the Doctor believes is extremely unlikely.
The Daleks just want to help. They want Learman to get her time machine working. They want Charley to appreciate the first ever performance of Julius Caesar They believe that Shakespeare is the greatest playwright ever to have existed and venerate his memory.
Which the Doctor knows is utterly impossible.
- Charley Pollard: India Fisher
- The Orator / Rassilon: Don Warrington (1)
- Dalek Voices: Nicholas Briggs, Clayton Hickman (2-4)
- General Mariah Learman: Dot Smith
- Viola: Nicola Boyce
- Major Ferdinand: Julian Harries
- Kitchen Boy: Jem Bassett
- Priestly: Mark McDonnell
- Hart: Lee Moone
- Professor Osric: Ian Brooker (1-2,4)
- Mark Anthony: Ian Potter (1)
- Army Officer: Ian Potter (4)
- CD 1: Parts One and Two
- CD 2: Parts Three and Four
- Running Time: 110 minutes