Creatures Of Beauty
A planetary ecological disaster! An incurable, disfiguring, genetic disease... Aliens, in breach of galactic law!
Nyssa, under arrest! The TARDIS, inoperable! The Doctor, facing interrogation!
Another situation of dire peril is unfolding for the Doctor and his companion. However, what if it is not clear who is right and who is wrong? Who is ugly and who is beautiful?
Where does the story begin, and where does it end? Sometimes, it is all a matter of perspective.
- Nyssa: Sarah Sutton
- Gilbrook: David Daker
- Brodlik: David Mallinson
- Lady Forleon: Jemma Churchill
- Quain: Nigel Hastings
- Seedleson: Michael Smiley
- Murone: Philip Wolff
- Veline: Emma Manton
- Koteem/Morgue Attendant/Police Officer/Guard/ Control/Captain Delarphim/Pilot: Nicholas Briggs
- CD 1: Parts One and Two
- CD 2: Parts Three and Four
- Running Time: 100 minutes